Job Title: Labor Relations Coordinator
Pay:$30 per hour
Schedule:M-F 8 am -5 pm
Location: Monterrey Park
The Labor Relations will be responsible for the following:
- Schedule and manage multi party meeting calendars in Microsoft Outlook
- Maintain and, upon demand, produce detailed records of all correspondence between parties;
- Comply with all meeting, correspondence and administrative action suspense dates; provide input to assist in the development of effective labor practices
- Draft letters and contract documents
- Produce, edit, maintain and occasionally testify to detailed to meeting notes/ minutes
- Interface with legal counsel, executive staff and other professionals in both a supporting and primary role.
- Strong ability to communicate both written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency with PC business tolls, including excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word is required with a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Human Resources and/ or legal experience is preferred.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities