Growing manufacturing facility in Montebello now hiring an experienced Stockroom Clerk to add to their team! This is a full time, permanent position with benefits on the day shift, working 7am-4pm.
What you will be doing:
· Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
· Receive, unload, and shelve supplies, spare parts
· Sometimes will be returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
· Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
· Transfer all receivers from materials received to Accounting department for payment
· Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
· Maintain proper record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
· Create spare parts order forms for submission to procurement
· Maintain security of spare parts store to ensure company assets are secure
· Issue parts and materials to Mechanics team based on repair work orders or Preventative maintenance schedule.
· Control Mechanic tool inventory and ensure check-out, check-in procedures are followed.
· Knowledge inventory management
· Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
· Analytical thinker with ability to do math calculations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in data entry, analysis, and management
· Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
· Ability operate basic office equipment (computer, fax, copier, scanner RF Scan gun)
· Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
· Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to oversee preventative maintenance software