Growing manufacturing company in the food & beverage industry is adding to their maintenance team and has openings on multiple shifts:
2 Mechanics needed for 2nd shift– 4pm – 12:30am
2 Mechanics needed for 3rd shift– 12am - 8:30am
- Proper operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions..
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports.
- Attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs to staff members.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Follows all food and personal safety regulations.
- Complete PMs and Repairs according to work orders and procedures.
- Food & beverage experience required.
- Must have maintenance experience working on Filling, Labeling, or Packaging Machinery.
- The work revolves around Blow Mold Machines, Rinsers, Fillers, Cappers, Labelers, Shrink Wrap Packers, Conveyors, and Processing Room, Molding Machines, Robots, and automatic conveyors.