We are seeking a Facilities Maintenance Manager to become a part of our team in Commerce,CA! You will help plan and facilitate all maintenance related activities and transactions for a fast paced food/beverage production facility.
- Oversee and coordinate all maintenance transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Supervisor or Manager experience is a strong plus
- High School graduate or equivalent; technical school is a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Able to identify and correct various production, utilities and facilities equipment problems.
- Experience in troubleshooting and correcting mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and small electrical issues on process and facilities equipment.
- Working with bearings, gears, gearboxes, sprockets, chain,tabletop chain rail spacing, etc.
- Experience with fillers, canning machines, boilers, chillers, palletizers and related food processing and packaging equipment.