Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Pay Rate Range: $21-$25 per hour depending on experience.
Schedule: M-F 9 AM-6 PM
Location: Santa Fe Springs,CA
Job Type: Temp To HireThe Accounting Specialist will be responsible for the following:
Benefits: Excellent benefit package includes upon hire with client.
- Monthly/quarterly/year-end closing.
- Annual and quarterly closing coordination and information reporting to home office and auditors.
- Preparing reports for home office as requested.
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts with home office.
- Preparation of daily cash log and cash forecast report ensuring cash balance accuracy.
- Preparation of expense budget.
- Submit date to tax accountants for preparation of Federal and State income tax returns and sales tax returns.
- Maintain the Company's fixed asset sub-ledger system which accounts for posting all purchases, changes and disposals.-Prepare monthly reconciliation of fixed assets, accumulated depreciation and depreciation expenses to the general ledger.-Responsible for asset tagging and periodical physical inventory counts.-Serve as the back-up for cash logging process.-Prepare account detail analysis for general ledger accounts by reviewing components of each area.-GL account reconciliation.-Prepares monthly reports such as miscellaneous, tax/license/dues & subscriptions, & property taxes.-Prepare journal entries and accruals, both recurring and non-recurring.-Expense monitoring.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Great Plains Accounting software; internet browser and web portal Internet software; Excel Spreadsheet software and Word Word Processing software.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Susie at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities