Leads a group of 10+ employees in the warehouse operation. Responsibilities include ability to lead, motivate and direct team efforts while informing department supervisor of problems or potential problems that require immediate attention and also do regular department duties to help the team meet daily goals.
CALL IN TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 951-208-7312 OR WALK IN FOR A ON THE SPOT INTERVIEW 9:30am- 3pm:
1916 Orange Tree Ln, Suite 450B, Redlands CA 92374
- Ability to lead and direct team efforts in a warehouse environment.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information such as labels.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges product in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Be open to working 8-12 hours per day, up to 6 days per week
- Must have previous leadership experience
- Position is temp to hire