· We’re looking for someone who has machine/maintenance experience.
· Potentially be crossed trained on different machinery as time goes by.
· Operator will use a pallet jack to pull their materials, set up the machine, tear down the machine and adjust the machine for different runs.
· Complete quality checks, minor maintenance and trouble shooting and monitor the machine during operation.
· Fill the machine with powder, will at times inspect finished product and wash machine parts, and will clean the machine and room.
. Plus/Not RequiredClean room/GMP experience, in a related industry (nutraceutical or pharmaceutical).
Please submit resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.