We are currently hiring aSourcing Associatefor our client in Los Angeles.
- The Sourcing Associate is responsible for assisting the Sourcing Lead in the coordination and search for raw material suppliers.This position will collaborate with internal departments and external vendors to ensure the collection and maintenance of all relevant and necessary vendor and specification documentation.
- Maintains healthy vendor relationships, corresponding via e-mail, phone and meetings in a timely and professional manner.
- Actively looks for new and alternative ingredients and costs savings.
- Keeps up to date with market trends and industry news (e.g. rose sheet, feedly, nutra ingredient news, etc.)
- Notifies appropriate departments of vendor and price changes.
- Works with QC and R&D to qualify raw materials through samples and timely document collection (scientific documents, specifications, compositions, allergens, etc…)
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
- Two or more years experience in sourcing, purchasing or project management required.
- Experience Two or more years experience in sourcing, purchasing or project management required.with sourcing for dietary supplements a plus.
- Experience with reviewing specification sheets a plus.
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in science or business related field.
- Proficiency in computer office software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pay Rate: $24.04 - $26.44 DOE
Position requires a clear background check and drug screen.
This is a temp to hire position.
Please send your resume to Susie at email@example.com. Phone calls are welcome!! Please inquire within.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000.