Recruitment Specialist in Downtown LA !!
Would you like to work with an amazing team?
Shift:1stShift. Full time
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions:
- Administrative HR Responsibilities:
- Performs administrative duties and provide administrative support for HR leadership, exercising confidentiality, independent discretion and judgment where applicable and appropriate.
- Plans and coordinates meeting set up and breakdown as needed by and for the department to include logistics, materials, and/or IT/AV needs.
- Performs departmental audits when required or as needed, including sourcing and compilation of data and/or reports.
- Performs filing and archiving of personnel, benefit, or other HR-related employee
- Performs data entry functions into various HRIS systems.
- Multi-tasks, organizes and manages time efficiently to ensure timely completion of delegated duties to meet deadlines.
How to apply:Submit your resume in a Word format to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities