We are currently hiring aReceptionistfor our client in Los Angeles.
- Answers multi-line phone with appropriate company greeting and routes calls to the appropriate destination.
- Screens calls for management.
- Provides callers with general information and transfers/forwards calls as necessary.
- Greets visitors, staff, and others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Enforces guest entry rules per the company procedures.
- Ensures that guests check in/out and that visitors are provided a badge for their visit.
- Ascertains nature of business, notifies appropriate department or person of their arrival, and directs visitors to appropriate department or person.
- Assists with ordering company lunches.
- Assists with typing memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents. Also, assists with any filing needs of the company.
- Signs and keeps track of all incoming/outbound deliveries and notifies appropriate person or department.
- Works with co-workers and manager to ensure that there is always sufficient phone coverage during office hours and coordinates with co-workers to ensure coverage during rest and meal breaks.
- Provides clerical support and assists with various administrative projects on an as-needed basis.
- Responsible for filing processed paper orders.
- Provides as needed administrative support for multiple company departments and levels.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma and 5 years experience in a multi-line phone system required; Associate Degree with 2 years experience in a multi-line phone system preferred.
- Previous Receptionist experience required
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and detail oriented
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic
- Local candidates only (Los Angeles, CA location)
- Must be agreeable to posted wage.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 9am-6pm.
Pay Rate: $15.49 - $17.49 DOE
Position requires a clear background check and drug screen.
This is a temp to hire position.
Please send your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com. Phone calls are welcome!! Please inquire within.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000.