We are currently hiring anR & D Senior Associatefor our client in Los Angeles.
- Creates and approves product description for new, bulk, and finished goods.
- Remains current with regulations, scientific research and current events in regards to product labels, product claims, allergens and nutritional values and material issues.
- Assists in determining dispositions for existing labels in inventory and ensuring the accuracy of right fact panels.
- Assists in the development of new formulations (including costing) and maintenance of existing formulas, including placebo formulas to support various clinical trials of company’s products.
- Collaborates with contract manufacturers and evaluates new and alternate raw material ingredients, specifications, and requirements for improved product performance and cost savings, including prequalifying new raw materials, finished product testing requirements and packaging specifications.
- Conducts bench work in company lab for raw material samples received and for R&D trails.Conduct taste tests and adjusts formulas based on feedback.
- Keeps projects organized and communicates product changes to Production, Compliance, Sourcing, and other departments in a timely manner.
- Helps maintain the R&D database; offers technical assistance to multiple groups within the company.
- Takes the lead in calculating nutritional and heavy metal content for all products in coordination with Sourcing and Technical Support.
- Performs any other related duties, as may be required or assigned by management.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 AM-4:30 PM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Science, Nutrition, Bio-Chemistry or related field.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Professional writing experience helpful.
Salary: $50K - $70K DOE
Position requires a clear background check and drug screen.
This is a temp to hire position with potential for hire within 3 weeks.
Please send your resume to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls are welcome!! Please inquire within.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000.