1. Handles the processing of direct to consumer orders; takes orders by noting all applicable discounts, shipping details and delivery dates.
2.Interacts with direct to consumer customers through email, phone and vendor portals.
3.Enters orders into the ERP and or EDI software systems to create orders, invoices, and acknowledgements, while ensuring that all proper discounts and special pricing have been correctly applied.
4.Utilizes the company’s phone system and all its relevant functions. Additionally, stays up to date on all the company’s products and services.
5.Prepares all necessary shipping and order documentation. Relays all vendor shipping instructions, delivery dates and requests to the Freight, Picking and Shipping Departments in a timely manner.
6.Reviews and monitors customer accounts for any changes and/or discrepancies.
7.Follows up with customers to resolve problems and/or answer any additional questions or inquiries they may have. Additionally, will escalate customer/purchase orders to management as necessary.
8.Communicates with the Shipping and Inventory Departments on allocation of inventory and shelf life of products.
9.Investigates credit requests, short ships, and verifies their validity.
10.Receives and documents customer returns, damaged products, expired products and miss-shipped products.
11.Processes orders with minimal errors. Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely manner such that deadlines can be met.
12.Maintains confidentiality of all customer and company accounts and its relevant information.
13.Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager.Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. Previous customer service with knowledge of Accounting concepts
3. Strong verbal communication skills.
4. EDI experience preferred.
5.Excellent data entry skills.
6. Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and detail oriented
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required, particularly Excel
9. ITAR Requirements, must be a US Citizen or Perm Resident
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Please send your resume to Susie at email@example.com. Phone calls are welcome!! Please inquire within.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000.