Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Pay:$17-$18 per hour depending on experience
Schedule:Monday through Friday 1st or 2nd shift available
Location:Los Angeles, CA
Job Type:Long Term Temp
Benefits:Health benefits provided once hired by company.
The manufacturing technician is an integral part of the overall process required to convert human plasma to injectable protein therapies.The technician is responsible for the set-up, operation and cleaning of various types of process equipment utilized to separate, purify, fill, inspect and package the protein products manufactured.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for equipment setup and operation in a biologics processing environment for plasma derived pharmaceuticals.
- Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to FDA regulations.
- Strong emphasis on documentation according to FDA regulations.
- Adhere to departmental corporate safety policies.
- Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning.
- All work is performed in a clean room (sanitized) manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for performing the following daily tasks:cleaning/ sanitizing aseptic and non-aseptic processing areas, preparing and sterilizing filling and freeze drying components (such as vials, stoppers, and filling assemblies), and performing aseptic fills.
- May be trained in the freeze drying (Lyophilization) process.
- Utilizes touch screen Operator Interface Terminals (OIT).
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be flexible with working hours / shifts in order to accommodate the 24 hour, 7 day plant operation
- Education:High school diploma or GED required.Associate’s degree, applicable certification and/or military veterans preferred.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities