We are currently hiring aDocument Control Associate-Sourcing for our client in Los Angeles.
A profitable and expanding, quality-minded vitamin company is searching for an excellent Document Control Associate to work in the Sourcing department.The Document Control Associate will handle day to day coordination and procurement of raw material and technical documentation from third party vendors. This position will require strong organizational skills and attention to detail in maintaining accurate and updated files.
- Collects and maintains regulatory documentation for raw materials related to cGMPs, Allergens, and Non-GMO.
- Reviews vendor raw material CofAs, product specifications, SDS, and other product-related information from vendors for completeness.
- Communicates and follows up with vendors regularly via phone and email to obtain all necessary documentation.
- Ensures all necessary regulatory documentation on file is accurate and up-to-date.
- Regularly saves and uploads documents to appropriate drives and internal systems; ensures a clean and organized filing system.
- Retrieves and provides as needed documentation as they are requested by other departments such as R&D and QA/QC.
- Purges, shreds and assists with disposal of old documents, as approved by manager.
- Logs incoming samples and creates a raw material evaluation form.
- Prepares sample shipments to various 3rdparty labs
-Associates Degree Required in a science related field such as Food Science or Chemistry; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with reviewing specification sheets required.
-Two or more years experience in document control.
-Experience with sourcing for dietary supplements a plus.
-Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 AM-4:30 PM. Hours may vary
Pay Rate: $14-$18 Depending on experience
Position requires a clear background check and drug screen.
This is a temp to hire position
Please send your resume to Juan at email@example.com. Phone calls are welcome!! Please inquire within.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000.