We are currently hiring aBuilding Maintenancefor our client in Los Angeles.Job Duties
- This position provides efficient housekeeping duties, as well as maintaining office facilities and parking lot areas to ensure a clean and safe work environment for both employees and guests.This position will perform various hourly/daily/weekly cleaning tasks.
- Lifts objects that weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Keeps floor clear of any dry or liquid debris.Vacuums carpet and sweeps floors on a regular basis.
- Empties trash containers and replaces liners.
- Cleans windows and mirrored surfaces.
- Keeps all supply shelves clean and stocked.
- Knows and practices proper lifting techniques.
- Reports safety violations and hazards immediately to supervisor
- Helps maintain the premises’ landscaping and parking areas.
- Cleans restrooms, breakrooms, kitchens, work areas, stairwells, aisles, and common areas continuously.
- Checks in deliveries and assists with distribution.
- Performs any other related duties as may be required.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 9 AM-6 PM
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Experience cleaning an office building
- Ability to work well without constant, direct supervision
- Ability to perform all physical requirements of the job
- Safe and tidy work habits
- Ability to handle unpleasant tasks with a positive attitude
- Has the means to work quickly, efficiently yet safely.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Pay Rate: $13.25-$14 Depending on experience
Position requires a clear background check and drug screen.
This is a temp position
Please send your resume to Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls are welcome!! Please inquire within.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000.