Job Title: Par Time Receptionist
Pay: $15 - $16 per hour DOE
Schedule: Mon –Fri 12 PM- 5 PM
Location: Long Beach, CA
Job Type: Long Term
The Receptionist will be responsible for the following:
· Greet and welcome all visitors and employees; announce and direct guests appropriately.
· Use professional phone etiquette to answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
· Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
· Maintains security by following procedures and controlling access (monitoring visitors logbook, issuing visitor badges).
· Maintain consistent presence at work station.
· Operates main switchboard
· Coordinate mail-- sort and distribute incoming mail; stamp outgoing mail.
· Maintains mailing supplies.
· Perform basic clerical duties for other departments.
· Upholds safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· General administrative duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications
· HS. Diploma and at least 1 year of experience in general/office administrative work; previous receptionist experience preferred.
· Must project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner and demeanor.
· Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
· Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.