Rapidly growing manufacturing company in Long Beach now hiring experienced MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS to add to their team!
2 shifts available (Days 4 am-4 pm OR Nights 4 pm-4 am)
Must be fully trained/qualified Maintenance Electrician (Certification is a plus, but not required)
36 – 48 plus hours per week plus alternating Sundays if needed.
Training will be held Monday-Friday 8 hour days.
These are permanent Full time positions (NOT temp jobs!)
$21 - $26 per hour plus benefits
Currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in maintaining and repairing industrial equipment at our manufacturing facility located in Long Beach, CA. This is easily located near the freeway and bus transportation.
- In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining all production equipment through a “hands-on” duties including trouble-shooting and repair of facility support systems, electric, electronic and control systems.
- Must be energetic and have a strong background in industrial maintenance and electrical/mechanical repair including:
- Troubleshooting and correcting controls, PLC’s, and electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic components.
- Knowledge of analog and digital instrumentation.
- Familiar with pumps, motors, displays, and power distribution systems.
- Read blue prints/electrical schematics and work with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with aspects of commercial and industrial electrical principles and OSHA safety standards.
- Proficient with electrical diagnostic tools such as amp-meters, ohm meters, etc.
- Experience in metal fabrication is desirable.
- Must be computer literate in programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Preventive Maintenance databases/software desirable (CMMS).
- Must be able to walk, stand for up to 8 hours, bend, able to use ladders, no fear of heights or confined spaces
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.