Rapidly growing manufacturing company in Long Beach now hiring an experienced MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to add to their team!
2 shifts available (Days 4 am-4 pm OR Nights 4 pm-4 am)
Must be fully trained/qualified Maintenance Electrician (Certification is a plus, but not required)
36 – 48 plus hours per week plus alternating Sundays if needed.
Training will be held Monday-Friday 8 hour days.
These are permanent Full time positions (NOT temp jobs!)
$21 - $26 per hour depending on experience plus benefits
Currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in maintaining and repairing industrial equipment at our manufacturing facility located in Long Beach, CA. This is easily located near the freeway and bus transportation.
- In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining all production equipment through a “hands-on” duties including trouble-shooting and repair of facility support systems, electric, electronic and control systems.
- Must be energetic and have a strong background in industrial maintenance and electrical/mechanical repair including:
- Troubleshooting and correcting controls, PLC’s, and electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic components.
- Knowledge of analog and digital instrumentation.
- Familiar with pumps, motors, displays, and power distribution systems.
- Read blue prints/electrical schematics and work with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with aspects of commercial and industrial electrical principles and OSHA safety standards.
- Proficient with electrical diagnostic tools such as amp-meters, ohm meters, etc.
- Experience in metal fabrication is desirable.
- Must be computer literate in programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Preventive Maintenance databases/software desirable (CMMS).
- Must be able to walk, stand for up to 8 hours, bend, able to use ladders, no fear of heights or confined spaces
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to Leslie at email@example.com to be considered.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities