Immediate opportunity for an experiencedMaintenanceSupervisor/Lead Electrician to join a growing manufacturing company in Long Beach, CA!
If you are anenergetic Maintenance Supervisor or Lead Electrician with 5 +years of leadership experience managing maintenance technicians for an industrial manufacturing facility this is the position for you!
This role will be responsible for maintaining all production equipment the installation of plant controls through “hands-on” duties including trouble-shooting and repair of facility support systems, electric, electronic and controls systems and instruments operating according to company specifications, and support any equipment and facilities general maintenance activity as needed.
Must be energetic and have a strong background in supervising Maintenance personnel coupled with solid Electrical/Mechanical repair experience.
- Experience troubleshooting and correcting Controls, PLC’s, and electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic issues on process and facilities equipment.
- Electrical diagnostic tools such as amp-meters, ohm meters, etc.
- Must be able to function in a team both in the diagnostic phase and the solution phase.
- Must be familiar with pumps, motors, displays, and power distribution systems.
- Preventive Maintenance, trouble-shooting/repairing associated equipment and the installation of plant controls
- Knowledge of analog and digital instrumentation.
- Read blue prints/electrical schematics and work with no direct supervision.
- Experience in fabrication, knowledge of metals and welding is preferred.
- Computer literate in programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.Experience with Preventive Maintenance databases/software desirable; SAP experience a plus.
- Certified electrician and familiar with all aspects of commercial and industrial electrical principles, OSHA safety standards and best practices.
- Working with electro-mechanical production equipment
- Performing the install, maintenance and troubleshoot induction heating equipment.
- Hands on work with relay and or PLC control systems to include basic programming.
- Trouble-shooting solid state components to include gates, resistors, amplifiers, etc.
- Must be familiar with and plan for lock out/tag out on any equipment repaired or built on site. At the end of a task, ensures equipment is functional and that the area is cleaned.
- Must be able to walk, stand for up to 8 hours, bend, able to use ladders, no fear of heights or confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Send resume as MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today