Job Title: Customs Coordinator
Pay: $17-$19 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: M-F 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM
Location: Long Beach, CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with a stable Logistics company.
Job Type: Temp to Hire
The Customs Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Ensures proper completion and coordination of documents so that no goods are unnecessarily refused or delayed
- Classify goods according to HTS; clarification and valuation of merchandise
- Prepare and process import documentation
- File the docs through the system and arrange delivery to destination for clients (sending the delivery order papers).
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Check the release status through system and make sure to inform the authorities if it’s necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Accurate data-entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Familiar with industry standard computer programs and computer software programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
- High school diploma required
- A bachelor's degree in a related field, such as business or transportation is preferred.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Susie at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities