TEMP TO POSSIBLE HIRE
8 am to 5 pm MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
Location: Lake Forest
Material handler needed for leading supplier of ARM-based single board computers and System-on-Modules for the general embedded market. Material Position provides support to the warehouse supervisor, purchasing and production departments. We are looking for a reliable and efficient Material Handler who pulls products for shipping and receiving, while documenting all inbound and outbound parts and products. The position must operate at a high level of detail to ensure all orders are processed correctly.
Assist all work order and pick ticket requests to Pull, Pack, Wrap, Label, and Ship. Receive and process warehouse stock products. Confirm product availability, report inventory discrepancies and complete required inventory documentation. Receive purchase orders within the inventory system and breakdown corresponding shipping material. Keep a safe working environment and optimize space utilization
Maintain proper inventory levels and shipping supplies in the warehouse. Perform inventory counts as well as cycle counts. Perform inventory controls and keep high quality standards for audits.
Continuing education of comparable products and current/new vendors.
Displays, cultivates, and maintains high level of product, procedural, and vendor knowledge. Attends and/or supports educational workshops when necessary.
- Required high school degree or GED equivalent.
- Manufacturing and Technology industry experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Work within a team environment.
- Maintain composure under high level of stress.
- Multi-task and follow through required tasks.
- To lift up to 50lbs.
- Work on the weekends and evenings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to transition from task to task and complete task given in timely manner despite interruptions.
- Ability to think on your feet under stressful situations. (A.A.O. Assess, Adapt, and Overcome.)
- Demonstrated (proven) experience in:
- Gmail, Fishbowl, and Microsoft Excel.