- Taking member phone calls in excess of 100 calls per day during busy times, making notes in the memberships after each phone call.
- Booking reservations for Vacation Club Members & Guests. Also booking exchange reservations for Interval International and other exchange companies.
- Educating and assisting members so that they learn how to best maximize their membership benefits.
- Collecting annual maintenance fees, banking fees, cancel fees.
- General management of member’s accounts and understanding of Club Rules & Regs.
- Perform other general office duties and projects as required.
- Customer service
- Punctual, dedicated, enthusiastic, positive personality
- Strong customer service background along with strong computer skills, typing 45 wpm minimum.
Someone with some call center background would be preferred.
For immediate consideration, call Kimco Lake Forest at (949) 855-0300.
"With over 30 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specializes in office professionals, accounting operation, technical staffing, medical staffing, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled over 22,000 positions."