- Taking member phone calls in excess of 100 calls per day during busy times, making notes in the memberships after each phone call.
- Booking reservations for Vacation Club Members & Guests. Also booking exchange reservations for Interval International and other exchange companies.
- Educating and assisting members so that they learn how to best maximize their membership benefits.
- Collecting annual maintenance fees, banking fees, cancel fees.
- General management of member’s accounts and understanding of Club Rules & Regs.
- Perform other general office duties and projects as required.
- Must be bilingual - Spanish
Note: Must have great phone manners and a friendly, out-going disposition. Strong Customer Service skills are essential. Attention to details, organized, punctual and hard working.
- Customer service
- Experience with Zen desk.
- Punctual, dedicated, enthusiastic, positive personality
- Strong customer service background along with strong computer skills, typing 45 wpm minimum.
Someone with some call center background would be preferred.