Come join a leading manufacturer of finished medical devices in South Orange County!
ASSEMBLER / OPERATOR
8:30PM - 5AM plus over time
TEMP TO HIRE
$18.00- $18.50 DOE
LOCATION: LAGUNA NIGUEL
Medical device assembler/operator needed. Must beable to follow detailed verbal and written instructions. Will perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass produce medical device products such as Stents, Filters, Balloon Catheters and others by performing the following duties.
- Process medical devices per written documentation, approved operating procedures, WI, OP, EOP.
- Operate machines to process medical devices.
- Work at different workstations as production needs require.
- Meet productivity and quality goals while maintaining line balance.
- Participate in improvement activities related to process or safety.
- Follow all corporate, safety and production standard operating procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of manufacturing related experience and/or training
- Ability to work varying shifts and overtime hours when required.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to use and read measuring devices, i.e., rulers, calipers, micrometers, reticules, thermometers, gauges, etc.
- Understands and is able to apply regulatory (QSR, ISO) requirements in everyday activities.
Call us now to secure this great opportunity! 949-855-0300 or email your resume to Suzzie at email@example.com