MEDICAL DEVICE ASSEMBLER / OPERATOR
8:30PM - 5AM plus over time
TEMP TO HIRE
Paying: $16.00- $17.50 DOE
LOCATION: LAGUNA NIGUEL
Medical device assembler / operators needed who is able to work under close supervision and follow detailed verbal and written instructions. Will perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass produce medical device products such as Stents, Filters, Balloon Catheters and others by performing the following duties.
- Perform simple and routine tasks in the preparation for medical device assembly.
- Read, follow, and train to WI, EOPs in the operation of production equipment.
- Process medical devices per written documentation, approved operating procedures, WI, OP, EOP.
- Operate machines to process medical devices.
- Work at different workstations as production needs require.
- Meet productivity and quality goals while maintaining line balance.
- Perform self-inspection on all process steps.
- Maintain clean and orderly workstation.
- Properly completes manufacturing documentation.
- Communicate problems to supervisor or lead.
- Communicate the need for production operating supplies.
- Participate in improvement activities related to process or safety.
- Complete required basic production, health, safety and environmental hazard training courses.
- Follow all corporate, safety and production standard operating procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of manufacturing related experience and/or training
- Ability to work varying shifts and overtime hours when required.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Must have ability to complete training courses.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use and read measuring devices, i.e., rulers, calipers, micrometers, reticules, thermometers, gauges, etc.
- Understands and is able to apply regulatory (QSR, ISO) requirements in everyday activities.
Please call Kimco Lake Forest for immediate consideration at 949-855-0300 or email your resume to email@example.com
"With over 33 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specializes in office professionals, accounting operation, technical staffing, medical staffing, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled over 20,000 positions."We are proud to partner with companies who follow CDC Guidelines