Manufacturing Company located near the City of Upland, CA is seeking a Quality Inspector to join their Growing Team!
- Full time hours
- Monday - Friday
- 6 AM - 2:30 PM
- Located near Upland, CA
- $17 - $23 DOE
This position is responsible for maintaining quality standards in all aspects of the company. Doing so by approving incoming parts and materials, performing in-process and final inspections, as well as recording results on inspection forms.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Performs inspections of company products to determine conformance with specifications
2. Processes associated documentation, including process tags, rework and non-conforming documents
3. Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
4. Going on to the shop floor to work closely with the machine and machinist to ensure parts are being made accurate and procedures are being followed
1. Read blueprints
2. A trained eye for detail and problem solving skills
3. Well organized
4. Proven experience as a quality inspector or relevant role
5. Familiar with quality testing machines and systems
6. Proficient with company software and Microsoft office
7. Understanding office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
8. Ability to work alone, with a partner or team
9. Familiar with current ISO & AS standards
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Employee is required to talk and listen. Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
If interested, please submit your Resume to email@example.com and follow up with a Phone Call to (909) 390-9881.
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than16,000 jobs.