Great company is La Verne , seeking a Panel Fabrication Technician.
Temporary two month position.
- Lay out components including PLCs, VFDs, and power and control devices
- Wire control panels according to electrical diagrams and schematics
- Mount panel components using power tools and various hand tools
- Wiring including 460 V motor controls, 120 V control and low voltage wiring
- Perform control panel testing
- Able to read and understand electrical diagrams and schematics
- Skilled in wiring low voltage to 480 V, from 22 ga to 500 MCM wire
- Prior experience fabricating motor control panels
- Capable of lifting more than 50 pounds
Beneficial Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of NEC, NFPA-70E and UL-508 compliance
- Experience with PLC controls and control networks
- Experience with sensors and 4-20 ma devices
Prefer That Candidate Provide Own Hand Tools
Please submit resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org follow up with at phone call 909-390-9881
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.