Job Title: Driver Class A
Pay: $18-$20 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: M-F 5 AM- 7 PM
Location: La Mirada, CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with a stable Manufacturing company.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance available through client. The Driver will be responsible for the following:
- Follows all Drivers Rules as set forth in company handbook.
- Follows all company, Federal, DOT and CA DMV safety procedures/regulations.
- Performs a Pre-Trip inspection and complete form prior to leaving each morning.
- Protects company vehicle, other motorists and self while on the road.
- Ensures product in care is secure and protected for driver error free delivery.
- Never delivers damaged product to customer.
- Communicates with/ contacts immediate supervisor if there are any discrepancies with the delivery, pick up, and/or if customer has additional questions and/or concerns.
- Returns to the warehouse and efficiently backs truck into dock area to open trailer and prepare for next day order loading and delivery.
- Unhitches and parks tractor in the yard at the end of the day.
- Completes daily log book as required by DOT prior to ending shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Class A Drivers License with a minimum of 3 years driving experience with a record of excellence.
- Basic computer knowledge/application.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and maintain strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to see a job or project through to final completion.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to anticipate problems and develop plans to prevent and solve them.
- Haz-Mat Certification
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Susie at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities