The Warehouse Specialist will be responsible for the shipping and receiving of small parcels to multiple pallet shipments, daily shipping of Small Parcel and LTL shipments using carrier portals and maintaining accurate inventory records of all items received. The Warehouse Specialist will maintain supplies in areas of the facility and assist multiple departments as requested
- Packaging, palletizing, and processing product for outbound shipment (all ship modes) per company requests
- Restocking service request areas with beverages, kitchen supplies, and company products
- Facility maintenance: Handle qualified and authorized requests for assistance with any and all company facility needs and requirements
- A minimum education level of:High School Diploma
- At least 3 years of Warehouse experience is required
- Experience operating a sit down forklift
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with LTL Carrier Shipping and Export Shipping (DHL and Forwarder) - UPS and FedEx
- Inventory Control experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To Apply: Email your resume to Lilopez@kimco.com for consideration.
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.