Location: Irvine, CA
Company Overview: Our client a designer and manufacture of LED linear lighting system for architectural application, theaters and industrial facilities is looking for a Sr. Customer Service Rep for their facility in Irvine.
Job Duties Include but limited to:
- Assist outside sales with customer related opportunities and issues
- Assist C/S Manager with tasks and develop customer service staff to meet and exceed Tempo service standards
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint’s, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting the correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain accounts by processing and updating customer account information
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefits in decision making. Handing issues in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities while focusing on accurate order processing, communication and coordination with other departments to resolve inquires.
- Help manage data entry for Sales Department
- Maintain updates to Salesforce for all markets
- Maintain updates to Macola all markets
- Handling complex, escalated projects from all regions/divisions depending on need.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Desirable knowledge of Macola and Sales Force
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter, solution oriented and problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry, a plus
- Experience in order management
- Experience 7+ years
- College degree desirable
About Kimco:Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!
All interested and qualified candidates are ask to apply to the posting and call Kimco today at 949-757-4600!