Rapidly growing and fast paced medical device manufacturer is looking for talented Social Media & Communications Manager join their team!
In this important role you will will help deliver high value content on all channels; developing strategy, an annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly calendars; including performance measurement be mentored by an experienced marketing team, work cross-functionally and help manage our creative & media agency.
Ideal candidate will have a mix of IQ (Intelligence Quotient) and EQ (Emotional Intelligence). Precise performance tracking and analysis are extremely important; and the candidate will be a strong writer, experienced in social, with the ability to work across departments, including senior and executive management.
Main Social Media Channels Include
Providers: Facebook, LinkedIn
Consumers: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok
· Develop goals in concert with Sr. leadership, including KPIs to measure performance and improve over time.
· Developing and manage an ongoing content strategy and plan for consumers and providers. Develop a content calendar; including annual, seasonal, quarterly, monthly and daily plan.
· Evaluate what’s working, what’s not and provide a keen eye for detail and actionable recommendations using agreed upon performance criteria.
· Share results with internal and external stakeholders at all levels; delivering insights and recommendations across the organization
· Community management - communicate with followers, respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies, trends and design tools. Suggest and implement new features as needed.
· Be able to work collaboratively with creative & PR agencies to create and deliver content based on creative standards, influencer programs, and media partnerships
· Oversee paid social campaigns including partnerships with influencers, collaborate agency to publish social media ads
· Increase User Generated Content (UGC) and capture wow moments to use across all marketing materials
· 3+ years as a social media manager
· 2+ marketing strategy, execution, and optimization
· Must be able to speak in the voice of the brand and executive stakeholders
· Experience working in a regulated environment where descriptions and explanations in social media require technical understanding.
· Strong visual design skills and able to perfect the company voice across copy, images and moving image
· Able to rapidly understand and apply new concepts
· Experience using data to drive strategic and creative choices
· Persistent and able to identify obstacles and move through them with actionable solutions
· Ability to simultaneously complete short-term sprints & long-term projects
· Understanding of marketing analytics and reporting
· Microsoft Office Suite & Mac/Google Equivalents & Dropbox
· Social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok)
· Email, SMS, social media, and digital media marketing
Preferred but not required:
· Bachelor degree in marketing
· Practice management software