A growing community association management company in Orange County, is seeking an experienced, full-time Office Manager/Payroll Specialist at its corporate office in Irvine.
We offers a professional work environment, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, a matching 401k, vacation, sick and paid holidays. Please send resume withsalary requirementto the email address provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location:In person - Irvine, CA
- Process Payroll, including semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/commission pay, tracking vacation/sick pay hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Manage and organize office operations and procedures, including, but not limited to payroll, office equipment, filing systems, supplies, and monitoring corporate vendors.
- Order and maintain office supplies and inventory.
- Maintain office equipment; negotiates and monitors purchase and lease contracts
- Track and update auto insurance and driver license renewals for employees
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience Required
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field, minimum four years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred. Additional HR training or experience is a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Proven experience working in an HR department
- Experience in EDD and capable of responding to the notices in timely manner
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Knowledge of KTime (Plus)
- Knowledge of HR federal laws and regulations