Our client is rapidly growing and is looking for an experienced medical device inspector for a temp to hire opportunity. If you have a positive attitude and are looking to grow with a technology driven, cutting-edge company then this is the job for you!
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
TheQuality Control Inspector performs routine visual, dimension and functional inspections fororthodontic components and devices. The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for conductingreceiving, in-process, and final inspections per procedural requirements. Must follow and complywith regulatory requirements as applicable to various processes, i.e. 21 CFR 820 & ISO 13485.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming them to specifications and/or drawings, conducting therequired visual and measurement testing, and comparing quantity and part number of items receivedwith procurement data to ensure completeness and accuracy of orders.
- Approves in-process and finished production parts by confirming specifications and/or drawings;conducting visual and measurement tests; and communicating and initiating required adjustmentsthrough the rework process.
- Inspects final labels for accuracy on in-house generated labels.
- Documents inspection results by completing inspection reports and logs; summarizing rework andwaste; inputting data into quality database.
- Responsible for a final in-depth inspection for product release and ensuring continuous productionflow.
- Performs final DHR review prior to product release for accuracy, completeness, and gooddocumentation practices.
- Initiates documentation for and quarantines non-conforming product, components, and sub-assemblies.
- Supports the quality and organization mission by completing related quality system improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in regulated manufacturing environment. Quality inspection experience preferred.
- Strong recent working knowledge in the understanding and use of metrology equipment such as;digital calipers, micrometers, rulers, microscope and reticle and pin gauges. Vision systemexperience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficient typing and keyboard skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with small size parts/components.
To apply: Email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time." We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.