Jobs in the Kimco Spotlight
We are recruiting for an innovative, privately-owned medical technology company specializing in the development and commercialization of advanced drug device combination products for the treatment of coronary and peripheral artery disease. The company is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth.
We are currently recruiting for the following positionManufacturing Operator
* This position is responsible for the production of high-quality medical devices mostly in a clean room environment.
* This position includes formulation of polymers and spray coating formulations, production of a medical device using microscope and operation of various equipment and machinery.
* Details of the Function
* Ensure activities comply with GMPs, set up coating machines, coat, inspect and fold balloon catheters, prepare excipient formulations and spray coating formulations, test formulation, package sterile and non-sterile finished good or semi-finished good, identify supplies that need to be replenished, build components needed for top level Work Orders, other duties as assigned.
* Complete cleaning activities as required.
* Operating machinery to produce medical device to meet the specifications.
* Following manufacturing instructions and update the relevant job documentations accurately for traceability.
* Product packing and sterilization preparation.
* Product inspection using microscope.
Preferable 12 months experience in a medical device or other regulated manufacturing industry.
To Apply:Email your resume for consideration smarin@kimco or call(909)244-3969
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.
Return to Job Listings