A leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company is Hiring individuals with Sharp Detail-Oriented Skills!
The Company is looking for people that share the same passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally.
Your expertise will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love!Title: Manufacturing Operator
6am to 2:30pmLocation:
: $15 to $18 / hour (DOE)
The Manufacturing Operator I performs functions relating to the processing of drug products, ensuring product compliance to established current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), customer requirements and in conjunction with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Follows standard procedures to complete tasks, some of which may vary in scope, sequence, complexity and timing. Learns to apply skills and knowledge to recognize issues and to increase efficiency, throughput and quality. Learns, understands and runs processes to meet the assigned standards/routers and fulfills the assigned schedule; when these are not achieved, may participate in the debrief to understand the reasons why and what needs to be corrected moving forward. Assists in troubleshooting process issues. Responsible for the safe and efficient execution of job duties.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates pharmaceutical production machinery and follows the procedures for manufacturing such as weighing, blending, dispensing, mixing, coating, encapsulating, granulating, drying, milling, blending, compressing, potent compound, etc. Meets the requirements for use of manufacturing equipment and other commonly used equipment per SOPs.
- Executes written SOPs to ensure the purity of materials involved in the manufacturing process.
- Properly uses all scales, including printouts, zeroing, setting tares, and daily calibration verification per SOPs.
- Examines manufacturer Product ID Labels, Quality Control release tags, and Batch Production Record to verify issued/staged raw materials can be released for production.
- HS diploma or equivalent at minimum, with 0-2 years’ related experience*
- Forklift certification may be required for blending and granulation.
- *Preferred experience:operations work in any industry, machinery operation, shift work, experience working with quality issues or productivity, military experience, basic mathematical & writing aptitude
***How to Apply:Please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us at 949-855-0300.