Company: Manufacturing and Distributer of Hoses that are use for air, liquid, material handling, vacuum, and high and low temperature application.
Job Title: Logistics & Inventory Coordinator
Location & Shift: Irvine, CA - 1st shift
- Prepare documentation, maintain records, and coordinate logistics for the product shipment.
- Schedule and coordinate both Domestic and International freight forwarder transactions.
- Ensure freight forwarders are selected based on company objectives for cost and delivery.
- Maintain shipping records, including providing freight tracking information to customers.
- Prepare shipping paperwork as well as complete shipping transactions in appropriate systems.
- Warehouse inventory control and freight arrangements.
- Shop rates for prepaid shipments to ensure that we get the best possible freight rates.
- Assist in logistics-related account payable & receivable and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Maintain knowledge of current international import/export regulatory requirements.
- Understand and maintain Harmonized Codes for International shipments.
- Provide shipping/receiving activity report to upper management upon request.
- Prepare samples to promote our product and ship them out to customers.
- Support marketing activities include trade shows, email blasts, etc.
- In addition to typical duties, may perform other assigned duties.
- Bilingual in English and Korean is preferred but not required.
- Team player with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software and WMS. (Warehouse Management Systems)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be US Citizen or be able to work legally in the US.
- College degree in the related field is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in administrative and clerical procedures related to logistics is Must.
- Import, export, and inventory management experience is Must.
- QuickBooks experience is helpful but not required.