Seeking a Lockbox Specialist for a Prestigious Bank in Irvine, CA.
Temp to Hire-Position
Hours Mon-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
Pay Rate $20.00 an/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and sorts mail from the United States Postal Service
- For each assigned account, opens mail and prepares batches based on processing instructions received from the customer and departmental procedures
- Maintains the overall document imaging process including prepping, scanning, and verification of all documents to ensure a systematic free flow process
- Retrieves files from various sources and imports them into the Lockbox database via the Lockbox software
- Meets quality and quantity objectives as determined by management
- Effectively communicates with customers via email and phone
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and HITECH rules for Healthcare Lockbox processing
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws
- Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
- Attends training and maintains a basic knowledge of procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial institutions, as they apply to your position and job responsibilities, with an emphasis on the BSA/AML/CIP, Consumer Privacy, Regulation CC, Information Security, Bank Protection Act, FACT-Identity Theft, Information Technology and GLBA.
- Additional duties as assigned as it relates to the position
- Business operations and/or data entry experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC Skills including: Word, Excel, File Explorer
- Strong attention to detail with solid follow-up skills
- Strong "number sense" when reviewing information
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot when problems occur
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a team setting
- Able to stand for extended periods
Please call Kimco for immediate consideration at 949-529-3056. Or send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org