Are you open to an opportunity that has a persuasive and consultative sales aspect?
Are you looking for an opportunity that not only pays well, but can turn from a job to a rewarding career and offer skills that will be helpful in all aspects of your life?
Do you consider yourself a leader who can persuade people by active listening, asking thought provoking questions and painting pictures with your choice of words?
If you answered yes to these 3 questions, this may be a role worth exploring.
As an Associate Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
· Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, screen, and qualify potential Accounting & Finance candidates utilizing cold calls, direct outreach, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective Accounting & Finance candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Executive Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified Accounting & Finance talent to submit to current and future client base.
· Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies. Schedule interviews. Prepare and coach candidates via telephone and in person for client interviews. Negotiate offers and acceptance on candidate’s behalf. Present offers to candidates. Coach candidate on resignation process and counter offers.
· Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
· Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full time placement solutions. Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Executive Recruiter will participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify the Advantex presence in Orange and Los Angeles County.
· Meet and exceed weekly recruiting and business development goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Prior customer interfacing and sales experience like retail, mortgage, insurance, or financial services
· High desire to succeed
· Looking for an opportunity to launch a career
· Desire to talk on the telephone and “make things happen”
· Passion for customer interaction
· Motivation to help and be well perceived by others
· Excellent presentation and written communication skills in a variety of consultative settings, including demonstrated experience with C-level executives or business owners
· Considerable attention to detail
· The ability to work in a fast-paced high performance environment by collaborating with peers and colleagues daily
· Ability to deliver on commitments and follow through
· Ability to listen, sense and read subtle reactions of others
· Have an open mind and a willingness to change
· Proficient with computer and database tools
· Thrive in an entrepreneurial, competitive environment