Summary of responsibilities
- Repairs and maintains equipment in production and engineering departments including equipment having pneumatic and PLC control systems
- Coordinate and supervisor outside contractors for facilities repairs, tenant improvements and other activities as necessary
- Assist engineering staff with in-house mock-up and product installation in Tempo facilities
- High level of proficiency in troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance of manufacturing systems controlled by PLC
- Proven hands-on experience using standard and power tools to repair equipment perform general maintenance activities in a manufacturing environment.
- Skill and experience with operating mills, drill press, band-saw and similar machining equipment
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of equipment having tooling dies
- Valid, current CA license with excellent driving record.
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated wire pinning machines.
- Provide assistance to assemble, test and maintain company equipment
- Analyze root causes of equipment failures and propose corrective actions.
- Provide support to troubleshoot the equipment problems.
- Perform regular inspections to identify and correct equipment malfunctions, repairs and replacements.
- Read and understand technical manuals for equipment operations and maintenance's.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid equipment failures.
- Maintain documentation of equipment maintenance and repair procedures for future reference procedures.
- Maintain inventory control of equipment tools and parts.
- Propose improvements to enhance equipment performance and reliability.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Location: Irvine, CA
Position reports to Director of Operations
Employee type: Full-time
Please submit resumes to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted upon determination of mutual interest.