Electronic Manufacturing Assembler
Temp to Hire
Company manufactures wireless video devices for remote video capture, camera control, real-time monitoring, color correction and webcasting. For complex IP video systems
8 am to 5 pm
lunch 12 noon to 1 pm
Some possible overtime
- Solder experience on PCBs is a MUST. (A practical test will be given at the interview)
- Mechanical assembly experience of components and relevant and housing enclosures.
- Highly Dependable with an eye for detail
- Excellent Time Management skills
- The ability to work overtime when required
- Inspection and placement of PCB's assembled within a relevant enclosure
- Minor repairs/ modifications to PCB's and solder wire connections of additional components
- Assembly of power supplies and connectors
- Line QA responsibilities on finished products /sub assemblies
Please call Kimco Lake Forest for immediate consideration at 949-855-0300.
"With over 30 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specializes in office professionals, accounting operation, technical staffing, medical staffing, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled over 22,000 positions."