Schedule:Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4pm
Paying:$16.00- 22.00 per hour DOE
Perform electro-mechanical assembly, disassembly and rework with some test and repair of various electronic products and mechanical assemblies. You must read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, and will receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed. You will be responsible for assembly quality in accordance with work instructions within an ISO 9001:2015 workplace.
• Ability to work from Engineering/Solidworks drawings
• Expert Soldering (through hole and surface) and Crimping (using wire strippers and crumping tools) experience
• Assembly of mechanical components for complex equipment using assembly drawings and CAD models
• Experienced in training personnel on various tasks, i.e., soldering, crimping, attention to detail, lean manufacturing, reading drawings, quality measures
• Experience with PCBAs and mechanical assembly
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in electrical and mechanical assembly
• Minimum: HS Diploma
Now taking interviews, please call the office for more information 949-855-0300.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Kimco Lake Forest office at (949) 855-0300.