Dynamic Real Estate Development Company in the Irvine Spectrum area is seeking a full time Executive Assistant to support 3 people (2 Attorneys and 1 Compliance Manager).
Hours are Monday-Friday 8-5, company offers full benefit package and free lunch daily.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proficient with MS Office for typing reports, business letters, memorandums, presentations, and other correspondence. Some composing and/or transcribing of correspondence.
- Attention to detail when updating contracts.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and possibly travel arrangements.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of expense reports, vendor contracts, check requests and invoices.
- Coding and tracking of budget item expenses.
- Answering/ screening incoming telephone calls and greet/screen guests in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Organize and maintain a central filing system.
- Create and maintain reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Assist in the coordination of meetings and events. Coordinate customer and executive receptions and luncheons.
- Vacation Relief for other administrative assistants as needed.
- Reception Relief as necessary.
- MUST LEGAL EXPERIENCE; SUPPORTING AN ATTORNEY OR IN A LAW FIRM
- excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Deadline oriented with a professional attitude.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Professional, conservative demeanor.
- Must possess ability to handle priorities under pressure.
PREFERRED:Please submit your resume for immediate consideration or call Trina at Kimco Lake Forest at 949-855-0300.
- Some College
- Legal or Paralegal experience