Minimum Qualifications Include:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Good technical skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have good team and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to take initiative and have manual dexterity.
- Requires understanding of basic computer skills along with operational knowledge of DMA and tensile testing equipment.
- Requires minimum supervision and corrections to perform duties.
How to Apply:All qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this posting and call Kimco Staffing at 949-757-4600 today!
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.