We are proud to partner with companies who follow CDC Guidelines!This growing and reputable company is looking for an experienced Digital Technician!
Digital TechnicianPay: $18-$20, DOE
Digital Technician's job responsibilities:
·Create digital treatment plans per prescriptions from by the treating doctor (“Provider”), through 3D modeling software.
·Analyze and apply patient-specific clinical instructions received from the provider to create a superior product that delivers the result anticipated by doctors and patients.
·Interpret requests from doctors and modify digital treatment plans accordingly.
·Digitally prepare, manipulate, and print digital scans submitted electronically from the provider's office.
·Identify and support the implementation of improvements in our processes to maintain and increase product quality, reduce design time, and contribute to cost control.
·Design patient-specific orthodontic appliance per approved prescription by the provider; using CAD software.
·Adhere to the established Quality System according to FDA guidelines for cGMP.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred.
- Coursework or training related to dental industries.
- Excellent skills to work with computer tools, and Ability to use basic computer applications.
- Excellent ability to listen carefully and to interact with colleagues and providers.
- Ability to take direction and perform with minimal supervision.
- Must understand timeliness to complete work and meet standard metric requirements.
- Ability to use basic computer applications.
- An employee may be required to use protective clothing and gear such as gowns, shoe covers, hair covers, eye protection, and gloves as directed.
- Lifting and carrying <25 pounds occasionally; pushing and pulling <35 pounds occasionally.
- The employee is occasionally exposed toshop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, and odors.This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration to email@example.com or call for an interview 949-757-4600.
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.