Do you have been working as a recruiter for the last four to five years and want to move into training? We are looking for a corporate training to support our branch and onsite teams.This person will
assess and implement organizational development programs, processes andtrain initiatives to support the organizational. You will also develop training content, methods, and relevant material for training staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn and become an authority on Kimco Company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Curriculum design: Create and maintain operations training programs and materials - from the structure to the tools/resources to the testing and certification process
- Partner with IT and/or vendors to develop, manage, and deliver technical training to all Kimco employees.
- Design and oversee a certification process for all Kimco positions.
- Drive to sites located in Orange County, LA and Inland Empire as needed
- Facilitates training programs, evaluates training programs and provides training program feedback to trainers and management.
- Create and/or update and manage the Kimco orientation and on-boarding process, in close partnership with Ops leadership and other training staff.
- Creates, monitors, analyzes and reports metrics to measure impact of training activities.
- Minimum of 4 years in Staffing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Creativity, energy, passion and professionalism
- Excellent project management skills
- Travel in the OC, LA and IE will be required
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Camtesia and Learning Management systems would be a plus
If interested in this position please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time".We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last10years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms."