Kimco Has partnered with a Contracting Company in Irvine, CA. Seeking a Construction Administrator
Location Irvine, CA
Pay Rate $24.00- $25.00 an/hr.
The Construction Contract Administrator acts as the primary contact between contractors and the projects being supported for all contract matters and ensures all compliance is met. This position will assist with contract guidance, support, negotiation, and correspondence between clients and internal legal counsel as needed.
- Must have strong computer skills and be comfortable with Word & Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. Excellent verbal and written skills, and experience working with construction projects, vendors, and project managers. Basic Knowledge of construction office administration is needed.
- Major Duties would be:
- Assist our Assistant Controller regarding needed documents to be supplied to general contractors to release our payments
- Maintain project 20-day preliminary notice and monthly release logs
- Prioritize, request, track, and collect payment lien releases as required from vendors and subcontractors on all projects
- Interface with accounts payable in the reconciliation of releases to accounting software totals
- Filing of hard copies of releases in project files
- Able to work within deadlines and multi-task as there are at times 20+ projects that need releases requested and sometimes 5 – 10 vendors for each project.