Kimco has partnered with a leader in procedural surgical solutions. Our client is focused on reinstating patient mobility and the quality of life of patients. Our client is seeking a Collections Analysts. The Collections Analyst is responsible for the communication, collection, reconciliation and reporting on all customer accounts within an assigned customer territory.
Benefits:Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Stock Purchase Programs, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plans and Spending Accounts (FSA/DCA/HSA)
The Collections Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Communicates with clients to collect delinquent payments on accounts receivable balances owed
- Monitors all outstanding balances and design various collection options to negotiate cash collections
- Works all stages of delinquency, from early to late stage, in a high-volume and complex environment
- Leads the preparation of monthly customer territory status meetings by discussing at-risk and slow paying customers and assists other collectors in alternative collection strategies
- Researches, reconciles, and resolves customer deduction including pricing discrepancies and sales tax
- Effectively communicates and partners with customer service and sales to resolve disputed items and recommend appropriate action
- Receive and maintain new customer credit applications, Run D&B reports and other related reports for each credit application and approval documentation.
- Evaluates customer orders daily to ensure appropriate collection activities have taken place and credit lines are in place to release for processing
- Assists with the preparation of select month-end tasks and account reconciliations, and supports Finance team with special projects and audit requests
- Obtains sales tax exemption certificates from customers and maintains the sales tax exemption certificate software (Sabrix)
- Proposes credit/rebill or adjustments to customer accounts to ensure accurate outstanding balances
- High School diploma or equivalent required with some college preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field of study preferred
- 3-5 years of AR experience in a fast-paced, B2B corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task, perform complex tasks and provide requested information on a timely basis
- Highly detail oriented with strong computer and communication skills
- Effective planning, communication and writing skills
- Experience with ORACLE ERP or similar large ERP systems a plus
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.