A leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company is Hiring individuals with Sharp Detail-Oriented Skills!
The Company is looking for people that share the same passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally.
Your expertise will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love!Title: Chemist IIILocation:
: $32 to $35/ hour (DOE)
The Chemist III, performs QC laboratory chemical analyses of raw materials, in-process materials, stability and finished products, and testing to support process validation. Has demonstrated competence in conducting all types of physical and chemical analyses (including complex analyses) using all equipment. Detects, conducts, and reports on OOS/OOT/NOE and other investigations. Learns and stays current with regulatory guidance's and compendia relevant to laboratories and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Participates in troubleshooting analyses and instrumentation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts laboratory analyses according to approved test methods: finished product testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing. Typical activities may include buffer/solution preparation, standard preparation and operating analytical instruments: HPLC, UV-Vis, FT-IR, GC and dissolution tester, melting point apparatus, viscometer, Karl Fischer titrator, pH meter, analytical balance, etc.
- Reviews and approves laboratory test data and documentation for completeness and compliance
- Is alert to and detects abnormalities during performances of tests and reviews. Elevates abnormalities to Supervisor
- Performs lab methods transfer and participate in method validation/verification studies
- Provides general laboratory support such as routine instrument cleaning/preventative maintenance/calibration, sample receiving, chemical inventory, document filing and housekeeping
- Troubleshoots instrument/chromatography problems and identifies improvements/CAPAs
- Detects, conducts and reports on OOS/OOT/NOE and other investigations
- Elevates questionable sample results, OOS, and aberrant results immediately to Supervisor and recommends a course of action
- Actively assumes/demonstrates responsibility in training others in good documentation practice, practical lab skills, and chemical theories, methodologies and procedures
- Performs assigned work in a timely and safe manner conforming to regulatory, company and compendiaI requirements within pharmaceutical manufacturing setting
- Document accurately data generated in notebooks/worksheets/LIMS in compliance with SOPs
- Bachelor of Science Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related field with 4+ years’ relevant analytical laboratory experience OR
- Master’s Degree in above disciplines with 2+ years’ relevant analytical lab experience
- Has strong knowledge of laboratory software and has expanded knowledge of chromatographic software (e.g. Waters Empower, Agilent ChemStation and Sotax WinSotax), using custom fields, custom calculations and custom reports
- Full proficiency with various laboratory techniques/instruments: HPLC, UV-Vis, FT-IR, GC and dissolution tester, melting point apparatus, viscometer, Karl Fischer titrator, pH meter, analytical balance, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable safety and standards guidelines, such as SOP, cGMP, GLP, DEA regulations and/or MSDS
How to Apply:Please email your Resume to email@example.com or Call Us at 949-855-0300.