Job Title: 2nd Shift CNC Machinist and 3rd Shift CNC Machinist
Pay: $18 - $22 DOE
Company Overview: Our client a leader in the aerospace manufacturing industry has two openings for CNC machinist for their location in Irvine.
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for the following:
- May hand Deburr or sand parts, as needed.
- Notified supervisor or lead of discrepancies.
- Grinds work tools to meet production requirements.
- Measures work piece for conformance to specifications.
- Performs basic set up of equipment, according to instructions.
- Perform sets up and operate CNC machining equipment, lathe or mills.
- Produces parts in accordance with production rates and quality standards.
- Selects the best tooling to be used while working with (A286) (Inconel 718) (4340 Material) (Titanium) and machining method for the particular job.
- Assembles cutting tools in tool holders and positions tool holders in machine spindles as specified, or inserts cutting tools in specified machine magazines.
- Observes and listens to machine operation to detect malfunctions such as worn or damaged cutting tools. Replaces and adjust cutting tools, as needed.
- Manipulates controls and enters commands to index cutting tools to specified set point and to start machine.
- Removes metal chips from tools and equipment and disposes of them in the proper container.
Qualifications for the CNC Machinist:
- Basic CNC Programming
- Knowledge of G & M Coding.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High energy level and ability to work flexible hours.
- 5 years related CNC lathe, mills and technical school training.
- Able to set up and operate computer numerical control lathe, mills.
- Must have knowledge of shop practices and procedures, ability to read blueprints, and ability to use hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all company and regulatory requirements.
Call to Action: Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities