A leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company is Hiring individuals with Sharp Detail-Oriented Skills!
The Company is looking for people that share the same passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally.
Your expertise will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love!Title: Administrator, Manufacturing 2nd ShiftLocation:
: $22 to $25/ hour (DOE)
The Administrator, Manufacturing performs advance administrative functions supporting Production Management with duties such as, but not limited to: maintaining files, logs batch records and other related documents. Receives reviews and issues master batch records and related labels, review executed batch records for correctness. Follows standard procedures to complete tasks, some of which may vary in scope, sequence, complexity and timing. Preserve and update production department training binders and curriculum. Learns to apply skills and knowledge to recognize issues and to increase efficiency, throughput and quality.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide analytical and specialized administrative support of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- May handle special projects and execute research and data analysis tasks.
- Compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs correspondence and presentations.
- Provides administrative and clerical support specifically related to manufacturing department activities, managers or staff.
- Coordinates activities between departments and external parties.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years administrative experience, writing correspondence and preparing presentations, answering and screening calls and inquiries; and planning and coordinating meetings. Pharmaceutical or Health Care industry experience preferred.
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite & functional systems.
- Broad understanding of local policy, programs, processes and systems.
- Complete integrity and confidentiality.
- ****How to Apply:Please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us at 949-855-0300.